STRIP / REMOVE FLOOR DRESSING / POLISH / SEAL TO FLOOR
- 2 Mop buckets
- 2 Mops
- Stripping Chemical
- Edging tool(Doodlebug)
- Relevant pads
- Warning signs
1. Always wear gloves and glasses
2. Prior to starting work place warning signs to identify the work area.
3. Assemble the equipment and check it is ready for use.
4. Prepare the stripping solution in the bucket according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Starting at the farthest point from the door apply the stripping solution by mop paying particular attention to the edges.
6. Allow the solution to soak in for 5 minutes.
7. Remove the slurry with the 2nd mop and bucket
8. Move to the next area and repeat the process until the operation has been completed.
9. When floor is completely dry Rinse and mop dry the floor.